The Liebster Award Nomination
I’m not sure whether this award really exists in reality but yes, I consider myself honoured after getting nominated by three of my sweetest blogger friends Deeply Shreded, Smiley😊Subi😍 , and Sgmgs … And that’s not less than any award in the world… Thanks a ton guys. Your association is really wonderful.. You can read their blog at the link embedded with their names. Trust me you’ll enjoy their posts and learn a lot from their blogs.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts about Me
- A passionate writer
- Down to earth and ready to help within my capacity
- Nature lover. I love photography
- India first. Anything against India will face my contentions.
- Graduate in Hindi, Sanskrit and Postgraduate in Sanskrit
- Animal lover. They form a part of my family and their love is really unconditional.
- A lazy soul who loves perfection. Sounds ironical but I’m far faster when off the bed 😀
- I love to meet my friends whenever time and situation warrants
- Inspired by ideology of my parents and they are ideal of my life
- Concerned by social issues, I always try to find solutions through mansa, wacha and karmna. You can find the glimpse in my posts as well.
- I’ll love to work for betterment of underprivileged and needy groups of society.
Answers to the Questions of the bloggers
Divyang was very generous by not asking any questions whatsoever but my naughty girl Subi has smiled with a series of 11 questions which I’ll try to answer 😀 I’ll take the questions of Sgmgs after answering the questions by Subi.
- What is the best thing in you ?
- Well, self appeasement has never been a part of my personality. It depends upon the person at other side and I leave it to him/her to ascertain the best or worst trait of mine. So dear Subi, it’s your turn now 😊
- Why did you start blogging?
- Frankly speaking, I’ve never been a professional writer but I sincerely feel that my thoughts can bring some change and hence, I needed a platform to spread the word. Fortunately, WordPress provided that platform. I belong to a group which aspires for competitive examinations and hence I started current affairs section on my blog.
- According to you your best post?
- I’m not aware if there is any fixed parameter to decide on this factor. Every post written with your heart is unique for you as a writer. It’s your readers who make the contents popular. There are instances when a post you consider the best remains unnoticed. Hence, I invite my readers to decide the best post on my blog.
- Would you like to donate your organs?
- Certainly but only after my last breath ha 😀
- The most beautiful gift you’ve ever given to your parents?
- In my view, none of us is capable of giving anything to those legends. They don’t expect anything and always ready to help you out beyond their limits. If you can bring some smile on their face and give them a moment of pride and cherish, that’s all you can do for them. There may be certain moments when they might have felt good for me but I still think that I’ve not been able to do the best to make them proud of me.
- Have you ever thought that there is another world beyond this world?
- Every thought beyond the reality is from that another world only. Even science believes that and strives to explore that another world through experiments most of the time and also following the myths sometimes.
- Suppose you are a police officer and what will you do if a family member of yours commited a crime?
- A crime is always punishable irrespective of the matter that you’re a police officer.
- According to you, How can control corruption?
- Start from yourself and spread the word among the people you care for. Awareness is only key to unlock the doors of self motivation to eradicate the corruption completely. Here I talk about self motivation because you’ve to ignore the short cut routes to get job done out of turn.
- What according to you is the best punishment to a Rapist?
- Most of the people will say that capital punishment or cutting the organs will be the best thing but I would take a slightly different route. Rape is mostly provoked by uncontrolled thoughts and disgrace towards the opposite gender. It’s better to keep them in regorous imprison for life to make them realise their heinous crime. They should not be allowed to have glimpse of any girl even from their own family. They should be kept deprive of the very thing for which they committed that crime. That’s not less than a sense of death for those bastards on daily basis. However, I do support capital punishment where rape includes minor victim or any such act against definition of humanity. Such devils don’t deserve a single moment of life.
- Which work ever you did that made you very happy?
- Every act which makes my family and friends happy is the best moment of my life. I resort to writing whenever I feel that I should come up with a subject and that gives me immense satisfaction.
- Best Memory of Life?
- Walking along the way with my father and discuss the issues pertaining to self, family and society. I miss that moment in each second of my life because they will never come back again.
- According to you, what role does religion play in a person’s life?
- धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः। Religion has deep roots in everybody’s life. Religion is basically a way of life rather than faith in God and other things. Yes, it affects every moment of our life, directly or indirectly.
- According to you what should be done to promote humanity among all humans?
- Be human and that’s the only way to protect humanity. You can spread the word without expecting the world to accept in the way you want.
- Which elements can be the most hindering in the development of a nation?
- Inferior feelings of its own people. Brain drain rather than creating opportunities in one’s own country. Blaming the country for every bad happenings as it’s the only worst place on the earth without even knowing the reality of other countries. Not willing to play the modest role a country can expect from its citizens. Unwillingness to do anything but expecting everything on one’s bed totally free of cost. After all it’s the thought which drags a country to stone age rather than keep pace with progressive world.
- What was that moment when you were most happy?
- I’ve answered already
- Who contributed the most to the education of women in our country, India?
- Their own desire to create wonders with support of their families and friends. Historical facets are just a medium to promote awareness and create opportunities within their reach.
- Who give you the highest importance in science and religion? And why?
- I believe in both of them and don’t follow any of them blindly. So, it’s irrelevant to compare two different subjects which have deep routes in our day to day activities.
- Who is the ideal of your life? And why?
- My parents. Their every second of life is worth admiring and a lesson for life.
- When are you writing and why?
- There is no fix time for that. Whenever I find time and my heart feels that I must write on a subject, my fingers start their work in deep coordination with my mind and soul.
- Do you like to do social service? If ever has any special service done?
- Doing the things for betterment of society and people is only social service for me. I always try to help the needy within my reach. Mentioning a particular act will defeat the very purpose of it.
- What do you do for environmental protection?
- If you’re a regular follower of my posts, you’ll find many posts and topics on that subject. Most of my WhatsApp statuses are related to that. Besides of that, saving water and soil as well as planting trees are my key areas.
My Nominees are –
- Harina Pandya
- जिंदगी से गुफ्तगू
- Rekha Sahay
- Prashanti Alluri
- Arti Rai
- Padmaja Ramesh
- Jyoti Rai
- Aao Kuch kahen
- Rachana Tripathi
- Rinky Raj
- Lav Gupta
My questions to the nominees are –
- Whom do you love the most and why ?
- Name the 5 bloggers whom you would like to have as your friends in real life.
- How can we help ourselves to be a better part of the society?
- Mention the work or thing which gives you the pleasure of life.
- How does the number of likes denotes the quality of content as a parameter?
- Tell us about yourself.
- What do you do during the moments of discomfort?
- Why did you start blogging and how does it help you as a person?
- Define love? How does it affect the mankind?
- Tell us something you would like to share without being asked.
I’ll be waiting for your answers. Thanks a lot to Divyang, Sumi and Sgmgs for this nomination. I hope that you liked my answers 😊